Development of a calculation method for the suspended load in rivers of upper and central Dniester
Studying of modern suspended load has practical value for the development of actions for regulation and stabilization of fluvial geomorphological processes. Work purpose: the creation of a regional method of calculation of suspended load in the absence of these observations. As a result of the use of the method of linear multiple regression with a step-by-step choice of optimum predictors the equations for calculation of average long-term modulus of suspended load of upper and middle part of the Dniester River are received. The main predictors are the average height of river basin, a share of groundwater inflow of the rivers, hydraulicity of a river, distance from the next reservoir located above on current, bias. The received equations have regional character and de-scribe patterns of a spacing of suspended load on the areas allocated on the basis of cluster analysis: Carpathian (right-bank in-flows), Podolsk left-bank and Dniester left-bank, separated by Toltri. It is established that for Podoliya's rivers (left-bank inflows) it is reasonable to carry out calculations of suspended load for water content phases. The accuracy of calculations at the application of the developed equations is higher in comparison with earlier offered techniques.
2. Gosudarstvennyy vodnyy kadastr. Ezhegodnye dannye o rezhyme i resursakh poverkhnostnykh vod sushy. Gosudarstvennyy komitet SSSR po gidrometeorologii prirodnoy sredy [State water inventory. Annual data on the mode and resources of a surface water of sushi. State committee of the USSR on environment hydrometeorology]. Obninsk: USRHMI, 1981 - 1991.
3. GOST 19179-73. Gidrologiya sushy. Terminy i opredeleniya [State standard specification 19179-73. Hydrology of land. Terms and definitions]. Moscow: Standards Publishing House, 1988. 38 p
4. Shamov G. I. Rechnye nanosy [Fluvial sediments]. Leningrad: Gidrometeorologicheskoe izdatel'stvo, 1954. 348 p.
5. Drozd N. I., Goretskaya Z. A. Map of average turbidity of waters of the rivers UkrSSR. UkrNIGMI: Trudy – Proceedings UkrSRHMI. Leningrad, 1968, issue 60, pp. 54-62. (In Russian)
6. Goretskaya Z. A. To definition of characteristics of drain of the weighed deposits of the rivers of Ukraine of different probability of exceeding. UkrNIGMI: Trudy – Proceedings UkrSRHMI. Leningrad, 1972, issue 119, pp. 106-114. (In Russian)
7. Strelets B. I. (Ed.). Spravochnik po vodnym resursam [Reference book on water resources]. Kiev: Urozhay, 1987. 304 p.
8. Antonova S. A. Conditions of forming and calculation of drain of the weighed deposits of the rivers (on the example of Ukraine): cand. geogr. sci. diss. 11.00.07. Odessa, 1984. 243 p. (In Russian)
9. Yatsyk A. V. Vodohospodars'ka ekolohiya: v 4 t., 7 kn. [Water management ecology: in 4 t., 7 books]. Kyyiv: Heneza, 2004, vol. 2, bks 3-4. 384 p.
10. Kuznik I. A. Materials of research of sediment runoff from small reservoirs in the Volga region. Trudy Lab. ozerovedeniya AN SSSR – Proc.s Lab. studying of lakes AS USSR, 1958, vol. 7, pp. 47-56. (In Russian)
11. Khmaladze G. N. Vzveshennye nanosy rek Armyanskoy SSR [The weighed deposits of the rivers of Armenian SSR]. Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1964. 246 p.
12. Slastikhin V. V. Voprosy melioratsii sklonov Moldavii [Questions of melioration of slopes of Moldova]. Kishinev.: Katrya Moldovenyasku, 1964. 212 p.
13. Lisitsina K. N. Forming of drain of deposits of water currents and silting of ponds in the territory of Northern Kazakhstan. Trudy GGI – Proceedings SHI, I960, issue 86, pp. 92-119. (In Russian)
14. Shvebs G. I. Formirovanie vodnoy erozii, stoka nanosov i ikh otsenka [Forming of water erosion, drain of deposits and their assessment]. Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1974. 183 p.
15. Bobrovitskaya N. N. Dependence of mean annual drain of the weighed deposits of the rivers ETU on physiographic factors. Trudy GGI – Proceedings SHI, 1972, issue 191, pp. 68-84. (In Russian)
16. Lisitsina K. N., Aleksandrova V. I. Drain of deposits of the rivers of the European territory of the USSR. Trudy GGI – Proceedings SHI, 1972, issue 191, pp. 23-51.
17. Pylypovych O. V. Ecologic and geomorphologic monitoring of basin systems of upper Dniester: cand. geogr. sci. diss. 11.00.04. L'viv, 2007. 25 p. (In Ukrainian)
18. Obodovs'kyy O. H., Onyshchuk V. V., Hrebin' V. V. Ruslovi protsesy richky Limnytsya [River bed evolutions of the river of Lomnitsa]. Kyyiv: Nika-Tsentr, 2010. 256 p.
19. Hrebin' V. V., Vasylenko Y. V., Chornomorets' Yu. O. Intra annual flow distribution in the lowered deposits of the rivers of the Ukrainian Carpathians. Hidrolohiya, hidrokhimiya i hidroekolohiya - Hydrology, hydrochemistry, hydroecology. 2006, vol. 11, pp. 164-169. (In Ukrainian)
20. Guyot J., Filizola N, Quintanilla J., Cortez J. Dissolved solids and suspended sediment yields in the Rio Madeira basin, from the Bolivian Andes to the Amazon. Erosion and Sediment Yield: Global and Regional Perspectives. Proceedings of the Exeter Symposium July 1996. IAHS Publ., 1996, no. 236, pp. 55-64.
21. Lu X., Higgitt D. Recent changes of sediment yield in the upper Yangtze, China. Environmental Management, 1998, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 697-709.
22. Ozturk F. Suspended sediment yields of rivers in Turkey. Erosion and Sediment Yield: Global and Regional Perspectives. Proceedings of the Exeter Symposium, July 1996. IAHS Publ., 1996, no. 236, pp. 65-72.
23. Archer D. Suspended sediment yields in the Nairobi area of Kenya and environmental controls. Erosion and Sediment Yield: Global and Regional Perspectives. Proceedings of the Exeter Symposium, July 1996. IAHS Publ., 1996, no. 236, pp. 37-48.
24. Murray D., Hill J., Shankar U. Variation of suspended sediment yields around New Zealand: the relative importance of rainfall and geology Erosion and Sediment Yield: Global and Regional Perspectives. Proceedings of the Exeter Symposium, July 1996. IAHS Publ., 1996, no. 236, pp. 139-148.
25. Ouri A. E., Ghorbani A. Factors controlling suspended sediment yield from catchments in central Ardabil Province, Iran. African Journal of Agricultural Research, October, 2011, vol. 6 (22), pp. 5112-5122.
26. Restrepoa J. D., Kjerfveb B., Hermelina M., Restrepo Juan C. Factors controlling sediment yield in a major South American drainage basin: the Magdalena River. Journal of Hydrology, 2006, no. 316, pp. 213-232.
27. Zharkikh M. I. Doslidzhennya Dnistra: 10 rokiv hromads'koyi ekolohichnoyi ekspedytsiyi «DNISTER» [Re-searches of Dniester: 10 years of public ecological expedi-tion DNIESTER]. L'viv-Kyyiv, 1998. 216 p.
28. Korotun I. M., Korotun L. K., Korotun S. I. Pryrodni resursy Ukrayiny [Natural resources of Ukraine]. Rivne: Prynt Khauz, 2000. 184 p.
29. Hrebin' V. V. Suchasnyy vodnyy rezhym richok Ukrayiny (landshaftno-hidrolohichnyy analiz) [Modern water relationships of the rivers of Ukraine (landscape and hydrological analysis)]. Kyyiv: Nyka-Tsentr, 2010, 316 p.
30. Loboda N. S. Raschety i obobshcheniya kharakteristik godovogo stoka rek Ukrainy v usloviyakh antropogennogo vliyaniya [Calculations and syntheses of characteristics of annual flow of the rivers of Ukraine in the conditions of anthropogenous influence]. Odessa.: Ekologiya, 2005, 208 p.
31. Mel'nik S. V., Loboda N. S. Division into districts of the basin of upper Dniester on nature of fluctuations of annual flow on the basis of cluster analysis. Ukr. gìdrometeorol. ž. - Ukr. hydrometeor. j., 2010, no. 6, pp. 180-189. (In Rus-sian)
32. Mel'nik S. V., Loboda N. S. Changes in nature of flow fluctuation of the rivers of upper Dniester in modern climatic conditions. Vіsnyk Kharkіvs'koho natsіonal'noho unіversitetu іmenі V. N. Karazіna, Heolohіya – heohrafіya – ekolohіya - The bulletin of Karazin Kharkiv National University, Geology - geography – ecology, 2010, no. 909 (32), pp. 117-127. (In Russian)
33. Rudenko L. H. (Ed.). Natsional'nyy atlas Ukrayiny [National atlas of Ukraine]. In-t of geography NASU; State department of geodesy, cartography and cadastre. Kyyiv: DNVP "Kartohrafiya", 2007, 440 p.
34. Khil'ches'kyy V. K., Honchar O. M., Zabokryts'ka M. R. etc. Hidrokhimichnyy rezhym ta yakist' poverkhnevykh vod baseynu Dnistra na terytoriyi Ukrayiny [The hydrochemical mode and quality of surface water of the basin of Dniester in the territory of Ukraine]. Kyyiv: Nika-Tsentr, 2013, 256 p. (Eds: V. K. Khil'chevs'kyy, V. A. Stashuk)
35. Topol'nyy F., Helevera O., Mospan S. Ecological problems of agriculture of the Carpathians. Pratsi NTSh. T. XI. Ekolohichnyy zb.: Ekolohichni problemy Karpats'koho rehionu [Works of STS. Vol. XI. Ecological collection: Ecological problems of the Carpathian region]. Lviv, 2003, pp. 351-359. (In Ukrainian)
36. Palamarchuk M. M., Zakorchevna N. B. Vodnyy fond Ukrayiny [Water fund of Ukraine]. Kyyiv, Nika-Tsentr, 2001, 392 p. (Eds: V. M. Khoryev, K. A. Aliyev).
37. Loboda N. S. Metody statystychnoho analizu u hidrolohichnykh rozrakhunkakh i prohnozakh [Methods of statistical analysis in hydrological calculations and forecasts].
38. Befani A. N., Mel'nichuk O. N. Calculation of normal runoff of time water currents and mountain rivers of the Ukrainian Carpathians. UkrNIGMI: Trudy – Proceedings UkrSRHI. Leningrad, 1967, issue 69, pp. 105-137. (In Russian)
39. Kochubey S. G. Research of forming of sediment runoff of the rivers of the Ukrainian Carpathians: cand. geogr. sci. diss. Kiev, 1971, 210 p. (In Russian, unpublished)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.